- All sections within www.india.holxo.com domain are developed and maintained by Nivalink Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. Holxo is a Travel Platform which earns commissions from respective service providers for making travel arrangements.
- Holxo is an online travel platform and under no conditions, it should be assumed to be an Official/ Special Agent/ GSA for any Hotel/Resort/Airline/Excursion operator.
- All information contained herein is verified by our experts but Holxo does not take any responsibility for any loss on account of information contained as the viewers are expected to take their own decisions and form their own judgments based on information available. When in doubt, before making a reservation the valuable customers are expected to raise queries and clarify issues if any.
- Information displayed is solely for the purpose of assisting valuable customers to make a well-informed decision and is not intended or should be implied as soliciting a business inquiry or be construed as an “Advertisement”.
- Holxo has designed and developed the website with a view to making it convenient for its customers to make faster travel decisions and are not anyway intended or designed to get a better search engine position. Page rank placements are entirely on account of algorithms employed by the respective search engines.
- Holxo retains the right to refuse any reservation request.
We aim to answers all enquiries/other mails in maximum 24 hours on the same day. Our replies are short and crisp, attachments only if necessary.
Credit Card Policies
Holxo employs multiple payment gateways (ICICI Bank, Yes Bank, Amex, etc.). Holxo or any process associated with Holxo website does not store any credit sensitive data such as credit card number for future use. Upon confirmation of bookings, Card details will be asked to be filled on secure (Https://) pages that employ highest available data encryption and data inputted will be used at that instant for processing an online payment. Everytime a user wishes to make payment, one will be required to put card details again and there is no option to store credit card data.
Hotel Sourcing Policy
Holxo surveys and lists all hotels and resorts from all perspectives and lists those that have a certain character and value for a certain segment of customers. Holxo expressly excludes all hotel options that have suspect management practices, absurdly high tariffs, inappropriate locations and not a very conducive hotel atmosphere.
Hotel listing Policy
Holxo lists and de-lists hotel options per its discretion and neither charges the hotel nor is under any sort of contract or obligation from any hotel for listing. Listing and de-listing are at the complete discretion of the content team. De-listings are done following regular reviews (Site visit and/or review of customer and reservation team feedback/complaints).
Tariffs and Packages
We offer competitive Tariffs for Hotels and packages. GST is charged on our services as per the applicable rates.
We update tariffs on the website regularly and reserve right to offer alternatives or to reject any reservation altogether, if we are unable to offer listed tariffs or rooms for specific dates for any reason beyond our control.
Any refunds are subject to guidelines laid out by the respective hotel/resort. Service charges are applicable for processing cancellation (Check Cancellation policy). Refunds for credit card payments will be done via a credit back to the card. In this case, MSF (Merchant Service Fee is typically 3%) on refund amount will not be refunded by the bank and therefore be borne by the valuable customer. All refunds will be done after the corresponding hotel/ service provider refunds/ adjustments are done at Holxo end.
Photographs & Copyright
Complete picture gallery displayed on Holxo is either self-clicked/contributed by the hotel/ tourism boards or subscribed from the picture banks. Copyright Laws apply for photos taken by HolxoTeam.
Companies/ entities found to be using Holxo Photographs without prior permission or authorization will be liable to the tune of Rs. 20,000 per photograph.
Refunds for Deficiency of Service
Holxo is a travel planning platform designed to give travel options as per best available information. However, in case any deficiency in service once established, Holxo would stand responsible for making appropriate refunds. All reservations for hotels and travel services (except flight and trains) listed on Holxo are covered under this policy.
Policy on refusal of the hotel to accommodate guests
Customers are expected to adhere to local laws and Hotel rules during the stay and Holxo shall not be responsible for any refunds if the guest is unable to comply with the local laws/ Hotel rules and regulations. In case hotel does offer a cancellation and refund for such a case, Holxo will be pleased to forward to the valuable customer in full. Please review list of conditions when customer can be denied entry or even forcibly evicted.
All sections within www.india.holxo.com domain are developed and maintained by Nivalink Tours and Travels Pvt. Ltd. Holxo is an online travel platform and it earns revenue from respective resorts for travel service providers for making travel arrangements.
- Holxo is anonline travel platform and it earns revenue from respective resorts for travel service providers for making travel arrangements.
- Holxo under no conditions should be assumed to be Authorised Agent/ Official/ Special Agent/ GSA for any Hotel/Resort/Service Provider.
- Holxo personnel have verified information listed on the www.india.holxo.com. All options will not be suitable for all segments of customers and therefore they are expected to take their own decisions and form their own judgments based on information available. When in doubt, before making a reservation the customers are expected to raise queries and clarify issues if any.
- Holxo is an online travel planning platform and strives to give suggestions as per best available information. However, in case any deficiency in service once established, Holxo would stand responsible for making appropriate refunds. All reservations for hotels and travel services (except flight and trains) listed on Holxo are covered under this policy.
- For Online Reservations, liability is limited to the full amount of travel booking, in the rare event of rooms not available at the time of check-in. Customers are requested to do their own due diligence on the hotels listed before making online reservations and are advised to visit Holxo links, Customer Reviews listed alongside online reservations and if required take help of the Holxo personnel in the hotel selection process.
- For any reason, if the hotel or service provider or Holxo has canceled the reservations (Overbooking, wrong booking or any other reason), then immediate refund shall be given to the customer without any deduction.
- For any cancellation made by the customer, the refund will be given as per the cancellation policy notified to the customer. However, GST amount will not be refunded.
- Holxo levies a cancellation service charge for processing cancellations made by the customer. Following are possibilities:
- Some Hotels/ Service Providers may take some time for refunds and some hotels/ Service Providers may expect Holxo or guest to adjust the amount in future reservations. Customers have to wait till this happens. Holxo will update the guest on a regular basis on the status of the adjustment/refunds.
- For peak dates, some Hotels/ Service Providers may not allow for any refunds or adjustment and would expect the guest to travel anytime in a specified period of time. Holxo will issue a credit note to the guest, which can be availed in the specified time direct with the hotels/ Service Providers.
- Payment is never held by Holxo on behalf of the hotel and is always dispatched to the hotel/ Service Provider within 48 hours of the receipt to ensure that the room is held on a firm basis.
- Under any circumstances, Holxo is bound by the Hotel/ Service Providers’ rules and will process cancellations and will act as per that. Holxo is obliged to do co-ordination on behalf of the guest. However, in case of any legal dispute related to refunds, cancellations, postponements etc., the customer will have to take that up directly with the hotel/ Service Provider management. Holxo will be obliged to provide all contact details, documentation and other support to facilitate such an action, as the customer or customer legal counsel may require it. However on-site representation of the case will not be possible.
- All refunds will be made by the same mode as the payment was made. Refunds for credit card payments will be done via a credit back to the card. In this case MSF (Merchant Service Fee as applicable on refund amount will not be refunded by the bank and therefore be borne by the customer. In event of a credit card not in use, the customer may be asked to provide alternative means of refunds. Any cost related to the alternative means will have to be borne by the guest and refund will be paid after deducting the charge.
Foreign Currency Transactions / Overseas Payments
- Any Hotel/ Services confirmation note stating rupee amount and accepted via rupee payment channels such as payment gateway and bank transfers, the customer will be given credit for actual rupee credited in the account and no further charges are leviable.
- Any Hotel/ Services confirmation note stating rupee amount and overseas guest paying via Credit Cards, then actual amount charged on the card will depend on the rate of exchange (ROE) decided between customer issuing bank and the card channel (Mastercard / Visa etc.)
- Any Hotel/ Services confirmation note stating rupee amount and any estimation provided to the customer in terms of possible equivalent foreign currency payable, the amount so stated will remain as an estimation and actual amount will depend on the rate of exchange (ROE) at the time of the transaction.
- Except for credit card (Payment Gateway, Swipe, IVR, Cell pay etc.), every other means of transfer (Paypal, Western Union, Bank Transfer etc.), the customer will be required to bear the transaction cost of making the transfer if any.
- Payment shall be recognized only when it arrives either with Payment Gateway or with the Bank and no payments in transit or ones made and not received at the Holxo end shall be considered the responsibility of Holxo. Due diligence needs to be made by a customer while transferring payments in making sure that correct details and methods are used as recommended by the Holxo personnel.
Holxo applies the cancellation policy as communicated to the customer at the time of making a booking. Above is not be applicable in cases of cancellation on account of Natural Calamity (Floods, bad weather)
- GST collected and paid to the Government of India is not recoverable and therefore not refunded even in cases of Natural Calamity (Floods, bad weather) and unforeseen travel circumstances (Flight cancellation).